PALETTE CLUB will help artists collect the sales, including taxes. All checks will be made to the ARTISTS. Artists will be responsible to collect their own sales & sales taxes.
1. To participate in the show, dues & entry fees must be current by April 1.
2. Members may submit up to 5 pieces of FRAMED ART & 5 pieces of UNFRAMED ART (10 total) for the $25.00 fee ( All art must be labeled with title, name & contact number on back). Palette Club will not be responsible for mislabeled artwork.
3. All entries must be allowed to be sold during sale. Art work & completed entry form must be dropped off between 9:00am & 12:00pm, TUESDAY, APRIL 17th, at the Palette Club.
4. Oil, acrylic, watercolor, pastel, mixed media, photography & sculptures accepted.
5. Must be ORIGINAL ARTWORK & NOT SHOWN in previous Palette Club show & sale.
6. Framed art must not exceed a maximum of 30x36 INCHES outside measurement including frame.
7. Framed art must be appropriately framed with attached WIRE HANGER (no alligator clips, etc.)
8. UNFRAMED ART must be placed in a PLASTIC SLEEVE/ENVELOPE (they will be placed in a bin).
IMPORTANT: THE ART SALE REGISTRATION MUST BE FILLED OUT & SUBMITTED PRIOR TO PAYMENT
PALETTE CLUB reserves the right to refuse any inappropriate, misrepresented or inadequately framed artwork.
ARTS OF THE HEART - ART SALE
ENTRY PROCEDURE: In order to participate in the show you MUST BE A MEMBER with the annual dues of $50.00 and the entry fee $25.00 paid in full. Palette Club will take 10% of each sale. See payment methods below.
FRIDAY - APRIL 20
6 - 8pm
SATURDAY - APRIL 21, 2018
10 - 5pm
The PALETTE CLUB shall not be liable for loss or damage to any works of art entered Participation indicated that the entrant understands & accepts this clause & conditions as stated